(work in progress, thanks to all contributors so far, my apologies for any mistakes, please let me know your suggestions for improvement/correction in the comments)
- All rise, All rise …
- Make Way, make way …
- Oyez, Oyez, my Lords, Ladies and Good Gentles
- (pray) and give reverence to
- gather and pay heed for
- pray gather, heed and attend
- Their (Royal) Majesties ____ and ____
- Their Royal Highnesses ____ and ____
- Their (Celestial) Highnesses ____ and ____
- Their Excellencies ____ and ____
- His / Her Excellency ____
- King (and/) Queen
- Crown Prince (and/) Crown Princess
- Prince (and/) Princess
- Baron (and/) Baroness
- of Drachenwald
- of Insulae Draconis
- by Right of Arms
- Prince and Princess of our fair lands of Insulae Draconis
- Baron and Baroness of ……
Addendum II (optional)
- Marquis and Marchioness of the Lands of Endor’s Keep in the Far Isles
- sworn vassals of Their Majesties Drachenwald
- whose good left arm has granted him his Principality
- whose beauty and grace led to victory
- Hereby opens the court of (title/rank addendum)
- Here commences the court of (title/rank addendum)
- Title/Rank bid the populace / you
- to be seated
- to take your ease.
- You have / The populace has the leave to
- be seated.
- take your / their ease.
- (draw nigh and) make yourselves comfortable
3. Calling someone into Court
- Title (Rank/Addendum) (now) call(s) before them / into Their presence ______
- It is Title’s wish to see ____ in their court
- ….. and therefore call Title (Rank/Addendum) before them ____
4. Official Closing
- There being no further business (of the Court)
- The Court is closed
- All rise! All rise!
- (optional) For Title/Rank/Addendum/Addendum II
- Long live
- Their Majesties!
- The King!
- The Queen
- Their Royal Highnesses!
- The Heirs!
- Their Highnesses!
- maybe followed by:
- Insulae Draconis!
- Knights Crossing!
- etc. (in order)
- Their Majesties!